YOUR EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE - YOUR USP
With the customer experience being a defining USP for many brands, now is a great time to start thinking about how aligned the experiences employees have working for your brand enables and inspires them to deliver great experiences to your customers.
The more aligned the experiences you deliver to employees, the more likely employees will be the best of themselves at work.
WHY DOES IT MATTER NOW?
Employee Experience is more than momentary perks, free food or ping pong tables in the canteen, but it is an evolutionary understanding and focus on how organisations can create a better experience for employees as well as attract great talent. This in turn will achieve higher levels of employee engagement thus enabling an environment where employees can effectively engage with your brand, purpose, leaders, strategy, each other and ultimately your customers with an outcome of better business performance.
WHO DOES IT MATTER TO?
Every leader in every function as it is not an HR issue. Employee experience does mean Human Resource functions can lead strategic and collaborative conversations with their business partners about how they can support the organisation to focus on how the experiences employees have of the physical, digital and cultural aspects of where they work, are either enhancing or detracting from what the organisation is trying to achieve.
POTENTIAL CHALLENGES TO BE RESOLVED
• Your organisation is experiencing lower levels of engagement than desired.
• Your business is expanding rapidly, and you need help to design experiences that reflect and build upon your desired culture.
• Customer service is being inadvertently affected by a lack of enablement and empowerment amongst your employees to do the right thing
• Are the processes and procedures employees are being asked to adhere to either directly or indirectly causing tensions for your customers?
• Your organisation wishes to be a better employer